We are currently looking for 200 AQTR road flaggers on our sites in Montreal, South Shore and North Shore
Road flagger on site - with AQTR/TCP card
Do business with our road flaggers with an AQTR/TCP card. Trained and approved.
The traffic flagger manages the traffic of road users :
• Vehicles (cars, trucks, etc.);
• The cyclists;
• Drivers of recreational vehicles.
The road flagger must:
• Take training at your own expense with the AQTR/TCP lasting 3 hours.
• Only if you wish to become a CCQ signaller (Quebec), you will have to take a course recognized by theASP Construction: General health and safety on construction sites (30 hours).
10.3.2 When signaling for road users must be done by a road flagger, the employer must ensure that this flagger:
1° knows all the responsibilities inherent in his work;
(2) has taken training relating to his responsibilities recognized by the joint association for occupational health and safety in the construction sector;
(3) wears high-visibility safety clothing and is equipped with other accessories that comply with the standards established by the Minister of Transport and recorded in Volume V of the manual entitled “Road Signaling”, under the second paragraph of section 289 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2).
Jobs available now within our various teams of flaggers in Quebec. We are currently looking for 200 AQTR road flaggers on our sites in Montreal, South Shore and North Shore
• Card prerequisites AQTR/TCP valid • Only for CCQ flaggers: Pre-requisite card ASP building (Quebec)
• Experience on site an asset
• Be prepared to work in all temperatures. In good health.
• Honest, honest, resourceful, punctual, mature, responsible, teamwork.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO SEND US YOUR INFORMATION.