The laborer performs work that is not the responsibility of skilled trades workers.
Laborer and specialized laborer (Quebec: CCQ)
Laborers, what does it eat in winter? These workers are essential on construction sites. The laborer is probably the most versatile person in construction. He may be assigned to the loading, unloading and handling of cement and to all work related to the pouring of concrete. He can operate portable kettles and drills, mechanical saws, pumps whose diameter is less than six inches, any heating unit for which a certificate is not necessary. He can install galvanized or concrete pipes, lay aqueduct and sewer pipes and their junctions on the roads, take care of fixed or mobile heating units. And more. We just can't do without it! Must have taken a 30-hour safety course (For Quebec - ASP-construction);
• Have taken a 30-hour safety course (For Quebec: ASP-construction);
• Have a job guarantee of 150 hours from an employer;
• For Quebec: Pay the amount of 100 $ to obtain your work permit from the CCQ.
• For Quebec: Once these three conditions are met:
o Report to CSN-Construction, which will follow up with the CCQ.
o After receiving the temporary card from the CCQ, you will have three months to complete your 150 hours of work with the employer who guarantees your hours.
• Once these 150 hours are completed:
o Receipt of the official occupancy card.
o Thereafter, you will have to follow a 60-hour training course.
Jobs available now within our various labor teams (Quebec: CCQ card).
- Pre-requisites CCQ card (Quebec)
- Pre-requisites ASP construction card (for Quebec)
- Construction experience an asset
- AQTR/TCP card validates an asset
- Be prepared to work indoors and outdoors. Physically demanding
- Honest, honest, resourceful, mature, responsible, likes to work in a team.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO SEND US YOUR INFORMATION.